Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- Enjoyed it so much!A Google User
- Let's say it simply, "dance is fun". The friends you make are ones for the ages.A Google User
- All of the instructors are very talented, fun and friendly. They impart a sense of family. All the cares of the world melt away once entering the positive atmosphere in the studioMary C.
- Great instructors and high energy! A fun place to dance!Ann L.
- Arthur Murray dance studio is an extremely welcoming place. Everyone is not only focused on teaching you in a way that will allow you to absorb the information based on your needs, but also allows you to have the most fun possible. The care I received from everyone in the staff is still blowing me away and I would recommend this studio in a heartbeat. Joshua will make sure that when you are beginning your classes, that you will be at your utmost comfort in the new environment and he is very down to earth. Don't give it a second thought, you won't regret it.Alennia J.
- Going to Arthur Murray was like having a big happy familyMary E.