New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio is a great place to learn to dance whether it be ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Lake Mary.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Orlando area are available for purchase online today!
- Arthur Murray in Orlando is a great studio. They are fun to work with and are very talented instructors! Highly recommendA Google User
- During our 22 years of marriage, we have tossed around the idea of taking dance lessons, but life always seemed to get in the way. This year we decided to make the time and started dancing at Arthur Murray’s for a fun way to spend a date night. This was one of the best decisions we have ever made. From the start, it was more than we had anticipated. The staff was friendly, caring and professional. The instructors made everything not only fun and easy, but they also sincerely built up our confidence as dancers. We were having such a great time, feeling the exhilarating benefits, and learning a great deal very quickly. When we say learning a great deal, we don’t mean just dance steps. It turns out that the “connection” you are learning in ballroom dance translates, in many ways, into a good relationship. Our marriage has never been better! We are spending more time together, having a wonderful experience, developing great dancing skills, and getting more physically fit. It’s a lot of bang for your buck, especially if your relationship ranks high on your priority list. As a fantastic bonus, we have made lots of new wonderful friends as well. At Arthur Murray’s Orlando, you are part of a family.A Google User
- My Fiance and I wanted to "step up" our dance skills for our first dance as husband and wife, we turned to a few dance studios and Arthur Murray was just the best. They responded to our emails right away and welcomed us in for a free 30 minute lesson to make sure we liked it. Well we loved it and purchased (6) 30 minute lessons with Kris Kohlhaas. Kris was phenomenal and took two uncomfortable beginners and made us comfortable and confident on the dance floor! If you are just beginning or have years of dance experience, GO TO ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE CENTER!! They are simply the best!!Cassie Whittemore
- We have had a great experience for both our trial and first lessons! Joshua and Jesse were patient and fun to work with. They both took the time to learn our personalities and former dance experience and then used that to determine which dances were best for us to start with. We're so excited to learn more with them!Britney W.
- I have been going to Arthur Murray Orlando for more than a year now and let me just say that making the decision to go to arthur murray was one of the best decisions i have ever made. There is so much more than ballroom dancing lessons there. there is a caring and amazing staff, a fun and energetic atmosphere, and amazing events that always provide a fun experience for all. You always leave with smile on your face and nothing beats that feeling! It is also a great confidence booster too.Idean Rezaei
- i came to arthur murray in late nov 2010 to get out and meet ppl and do something i always wanted to do. now this has become my 2nd home and i love every minute i spend there. i love to dance and at first i was a little shy and reserved and always thought that ppl are watching me, i got over that and i really don't care if someone is watching, we are all learning there. thanks to all the great instructors ,past ;-( and present, for being patient (Z) flirty (G) and somewhat pushy (S). (you know who you are ). everyone there including all the students are very supportive and great. it's the best thing i have done for myself in a long time. oh, by the way the added benefit of dancing.... weightloss and confidence booster. ;-DA Google User
- Enjoyed it so much!A Google User
- I started at Arthur Murray about 4 months ago just to have fun and learn about dancing. I took lessons before but this has been an excellent experience surpassing the classes I took years ago. From the first time I walked in the door it was warm and welcoming. They provide great teaching and everyone has lots of fun. What a great place to happen upon.Alicia Petta
- Dropped in for a social dance while in town on a whim. Really nice studio and diverse mix of students. Fun energetic atmosphere. Friendly instructors. Highly recommended.Roberto Olivares
- As an Instructor at Arthur Murray Orlando, I am part of one of the greatest teams in the world, and I'm proud of it! How many days a month do you wake up and want to stay in bed? It never happens to me anymore! The FAMILY of students and instructors at Arthur Murray gives me every reason to look forward to EVERY day. The energy at the studio, the learning, the fun atmosphere, the motivation to excel, the increasing self-confidence, and the genuine care from everyone are just some of the features that I look forward to witnessing in my day. You can dance anywhere (even in your own living room), but dancing at Arthur Murray Orlando is a one-of-a-kind experience. Dancing can and will improve the life of anyone who allows it in. Give it a try. It's the best decision I've made. It could be yours.A Google User
- Great instructors and high energy! A fun place to dance!Ann L.
- The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable about all ballroom dance styles.A Google User