New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio is a great place to learn to dance whether it be ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Lake Mary.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Orlando area are available for purchase online today!
- We love this studio, and love our instructor Mercy. We look forward to dance lessons every week, it has been a great experience 🙂Catalina R.
- I started taking lessons over a year ago because my hubby & I decided to explore separate hobbies so we would have something else to talk about other than WORK all the time. This so-called hobby quickly became much more than that. I fell in love with dancing & going into the studio is definitely the best part of my week. The instructors are amazing-- fun, helpful, encouraging, etc. Can't say enough good things about them! Give it a try & you won't be sorry. Yes, it is a costly commitment, but you can't put a price on the benefits you'll get.A Google User
- Started dancing in Sept 2013 and I'm just loving it!! The entire staff/instructors at Arthur Murray are just good people with amazing talent! I am so lucky to be part of this studio. A special thanks to SAM for being so patient and always encouraging and believing in me. 🙂Evamarie Petit
- Coming to this studio has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. My (then) fiance and I wanted to prepare for our first wedding dance. My husband also wanted to learn a little basic dancing for events with my family where it would help if he knew how to salsa. The teachers are wonderful. Everything is clearly explained and the teachers really get to know your strengths and weaknesses. They also take your personal taste into account. We didn't want to do a sappy first wedding dance, we wanted to swing. It was so much fun and everyone was really impressed. My husband was really proud and I learned more than I ever had before. If you want to learn anything, you'd best come to this studio!Kat Moreno
- All of the instructors are very talented, fun and friendly. They impart a sense of family. All the cares of the world melt away once entering the positive atmosphere in the studioMary C.
- I have always wanted to take lessons, but just never got around to it. I finally decided to take the leap and I have been addicted from the first lesson. The staff are all great people and make everyone feel welcome right at the start. The lessons and dance parties are so much fun, that the time just flies. It's a nice perk too that it's such good exercise. I have told everyone I know that they should give it a try, and even signed up my daughter. The instructors are very knowledgeable and talented, and terrific teachers. I wish I had started doing this years ago. It has been a very positive experience.Julie Collins
- The place to go to really learn how to dance! Awesome and fun TeachersA Google User
- Let's say it simply, "dance is fun". The friends you make are ones for the ages.A Google User
- Great staff in a beautiful studio! Your always guaranteed a fun time 🙂Michelle M.
- Mercy is a fantastic dance teacher! She makes me feel right at home and she lights up a room when she walks in! Enthusiastic and can work you through the rough areas that are tripping you up.A Google User
- Congratulations to Arthur Murray Lake Mary on their tenth anniversary and grand opening of the new studio! Our journey with them started almost four years ago as we sought to check off a long standing item on our bucket list. The high standards at the studio, the professional quality of instruction, the friendships we have made and the atmosphere of fun coupled with serious dancers is what has kept us at this studio. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this wonderful studio to anyone who wants to embark on a journey of dance that ultimately becomes a life changing experience. Francis & Neena M.Neena Monteiro
- Give yourself a stress free hour with friends. Exercise that will put a smile on your face all day long. The professional staff that really cares about your enjoyment. The staff creates the environment you design for yourself from simply social fun to professional competition. You decide the level of intensity. Awesome experience.Shelly