New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio is a great place to learn to dance whether it be ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Lake Mary.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Orlando area are available for purchase online today!
- Exceptional people, above and beyond dedication to their students.Tiffany Jones
- Arthur Murray dance studio is an extremely welcoming place. Everyone is not only focused on teaching you in a way that will allow you to absorb the information based on your needs, but also allows you to have the most fun possible. The care I received from everyone in the staff is still blowing me away and I would recommend this studio in a heartbeat. Joshua will make sure that when you are beginning your classes, that you will be at your utmost comfort in the new environment and he is very down to earth. Don't give it a second thought, you won't regret it.Alennia J.
- A dedicated group of teachers with a true passion for dance.A Google User
- All of the instructors are very talented, fun and friendly. They impart a sense of family. All the cares of the world melt away once entering the positive atmosphere in the studioMary C.
- Let's say it simply, "dance is fun". The friends you make are ones for the ages.A Google User
- Jesse is great! His knowledge and comforting personality has made us better dancers. Plus we have so much fun and all of the staff help make it an amazing experience!!Rachael M.
- I started taking lessons over a year ago because my hubby & I decided to explore separate hobbies so we would have something else to talk about other than WORK all the time. This so-called hobby quickly became much more than that. I fell in love with dancing & going into the studio is definitely the best part of my week. The instructors are amazing-- fun, helpful, encouraging, etc. Can't say enough good things about them! Give it a try & you won't be sorry. Yes, it is a costly commitment, but you can't put a price on the benefits you'll get.A Google User
- Everyone very welcoming and friendly. And the definitely know dance and how to teach it!A Google User
- i came to arthur murray in late nov 2010 to get out and meet ppl and do something i always wanted to do. now this has become my 2nd home and i love every minute i spend there. i love to dance and at first i was a little shy and reserved and always thought that ppl are watching me, i got over that and i really don't care if someone is watching, we are all learning there. thanks to all the great instructors ,past ;-( and present, for being patient (Z) flirty (G) and somewhat pushy (S). (you know who you are ). everyone there including all the students are very supportive and great. it's the best thing i have done for myself in a long time. oh, by the way the added benefit of dancing.... weightloss and confidence booster. ;-DA Google User
- Amazing place to learn Ballroom dance!Frank C.
- The place to go to really learn how to dance! Awesome and fun TeachersA Google User
- Give yourself a stress free hour with friends. Exercise that will put a smile on your face all day long. The professional staff that really cares about your enjoyment. The staff creates the environment you design for yourself from simply social fun to professional competition. You decide the level of intensity. Awesome experience.Shelly