New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio is a great place to learn to dance whether it be ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Lake Mary.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Orlando area are available for purchase online today!
- Dropped in for a social dance while in town on a whim. Really nice studio and diverse mix of students. Fun energetic atmosphere. Friendly instructors. Highly recommended.Roberto Olivares
- A dedicated group of teachers with a true passion for dance.A Google User
- Wanna have your life transformed? That's what happened when I went to Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Orlando. The question "would you like to dance?" always paralyzed me and after decades of living with that I decided to do something. From my first visit, the entire team at the studio made me feel welcome, encouraged me through my awkward moments, unlocked my sense of timing, taught me a variety of dance steps to cover almost any social situation, and provided an environment which builds confidence as well as long-lasting friendships with other students. Over the course of my lessons I've had the priviledge of seeing the instructors work with other students. Every interaction is unique, tailored to each student's needs, style of learning and interests. The studio is filled with laughter and support. So, who wants to dance? Let's go NOW!
- Exceptional people, above and beyond dedication to their students.Tiffany Jones
- The Arthur Murray experience has been such a pleasure. I have only been coming for over a month now, and I have noticed a difference in my level of self confidence. I have also learned a lot of new dances and dancing techniques. Ivan is an amazing instructor, especially for those who have prior dancing experience. I highly recommend taking advantage of the group classes. Lauren does a great job instructing them. Overall, I am highly satisfied with Arthur Murray. I look forward to my lessons and group classes every week. Not to mention, Paige and Joshua do a great job taking care of ensuring that everyone at the studio is happy.Demi D.
- Great instructors and high energy! A fun place to dance!Ann L.
- Great staff in a beautiful studio! Your always guaranteed a fun time 🙂Michelle M.
- I have always wanted to take lessons, but just never got around to it. I finally decided to take the leap and I have been addicted from the first lesson. The staff are all great people and make everyone feel welcome right at the start. The lessons and dance parties are so much fun, that the time just flies. It's a nice perk too that it's such good exercise. I have told everyone I know that they should give it a try, and even signed up my daughter. The instructors are very knowledgeable and talented, and terrific teachers. I wish I had started doing this years ago. It has been a very positive experience.Julie Collins
- Very professional. Had a great time. Unable to afford the cost of the classes but seemed like it would have been a wonderful experience. The instructor was great and very friendly- put you at ease.A Google User
- Great atmosphere great teachers 🙂A Google User
- My Fiance and I wanted to "step up" our dance skills for our first dance as husband and wife, we turned to a few dance studios and Arthur Murray was just the best. They responded to our emails right away and welcomed us in for a free 30 minute lesson to make sure we liked it. Well we loved it and purchased (6) 30 minute lessons with Kris Kohlhaas. Kris was phenomenal and took two uncomfortable beginners and made us comfortable and confident on the dance floor! If you are just beginning or have years of dance experience, GO TO ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE CENTER!! They are simply the best!!Cassie Whittemore
- Enjoyed it so much!A Google User