Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- Exceptional people, above and beyond dedication to their students.Tiffany Jones
- We came to this studio to choreograph our wedding dance. Everyone there was sooooo friendly. Mercy and Lauren helped us create a very special dance to a specific song that we weren't sure what kind of dance would fit. Mercy listened and decided on a mix of Rumba, Hustle, and Cha Cha. It turned out SO amazing and we had so many compliments on it at our wedding! I definitely recommend coming here anytime you want to have fun with these amazing people, learning some awesome dance moves.Paige Tamm
- Congratulations to Arthur Murray Lake Mary on their tenth anniversary and grand opening of the new studio! Our journey with them started almost four years ago as we sought to check off a long standing item on our bucket list. The high standards at the studio, the professional quality of instruction, the friendships we have made and the atmosphere of fun coupled with serious dancers is what has kept us at this studio. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this wonderful studio to anyone who wants to embark on a journey of dance that ultimately becomes a life changing experience. Francis & Neena M.Neena Monteiro
- Enjoyed it so much!A Google User
- Let's say it simply, "dance is fun". The friends you make are ones for the ages.A Google User
- All of the instructors are very talented, fun and friendly. They impart a sense of family. All the cares of the world melt away once entering the positive atmosphere in the studioMary C.